The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

FYP, chiong ar..!!!!!!

I must finish my FYP report... I will survive... hahaha... With maki by my side, i will survive... haha... I posted somethin on my facebook wall tt may hav hurt maki...

But tts not wat i meant... Really, its becoz he cannot help in a way la... But trust mi, maki is a very very gd FYP groupmate n u'll regret not havin him in ur FYP group... Really...

Thks to maki, i've been survivin thru out my FYP... I think i shld get him somethin after we finish presenting our FYP ppt... hahaha... Mayb treat him buffet bah... Tt's the best thing rite... haha... I'm sure he will agree to tt... haha...

Anyways, must go back to doin FYP ordy... Hopefully i dun nid to stay up late again... The last time i stayed up late, which was last nite to dis mornin, i got a fever of 38.2 degrees C... I had to slp thru mornin class n go for the NS medical screenin in the afternoon...

Once again, i wanna thk maki for doin almost all of the discussion... haha... Couldnt hav done it without u...

Take cares and thks for readin my post...

No comments: