The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Sat baka hatsu da!!!

My sat was like bom bom bom man... So many activites... Touchfest man... haha...

Yesterday morning, everything was calm... Jux sittin at home doin my FYP report with macus online... Den got Dragonboat (db) training... So i left everythin else to macus... haha... Sori ar... hahaha... But i noe i can depend on maki la... hahaha... So after tt i juz pack up, bathed, ate something and off to trainin...

Trainin pushed things up a notch... A very long long warm up, followed by rthymic technique training... haha... It wasnt too bad... It was fun actually... Den we switched places in the boat and played along... hahaha... Den after tt, i went to city hall to meet my Pri sch frens...

For wat i meet dem at city hall??? Hahaha... We went clubbin... haha... Ya, rite after my db trainin, go clubbin... I thot i could get high or be active becoz quite tiring ma... But in e end, i was the most high n active person in my grp of frens... Haiz... Quite sad but i brought joy to my frens la... hahaha... I THINK.... haha...

I hope i wasnt too overboard especially during the songs tt i noe... I only knew 4 songs but i played along well... So my frens all thought tt i knew most of the songs when i only noe 4... haha... It was klub party... K meaning Korean songs only... haha... Ya, they were palyin korean songs for tt party n so i only knew 4 songs... hahaha...

The funny thing was tt my frens thought i knew most of the songs...

So ya, it was a havoc day for mi yesterday... Extremely shag 2day... 2day I had db trainin in the MORNIN... ya... so i was not tt tired den coz i got enuff slp... BUT, i'm dam tired now... My brain juz wanna go to hibernate mode...

Even though i'm like sitted down, my vision is like rocking as though i'm still on a boat... My vision is juz swayin and i'm like havin problems focusin even though the screen is juz in front of mi... I'm like out in the sea tryin to blog... hahaha... Can u imagine tt... Omg...

I think i'm juz gonna finish up on my FYP report... Tml's the date for submittion... So happy tt the report is gonna b over... ITs a MUST to celebrate... Lets go for sashimi buffet shall we???

Oh, btw, i saw ML on sat at BreadTalk while i walked past the shop to meet my frens... haha... Wat a coincidence... I wanted to say hi but i was kanna rushin for time becoz i was late for the appointment with my frens...

Anyway, thks for reading my post... Happy weekends are upahead... I THINK... hahaha... Bye...

No comments: