The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, January 11, 2010

Bad luck sia...

Is this year, 2010, a bad year for Master B??? Some things have gone bad n unlucky in many ways... So sian...

1st week of 2010, 1st day of the year also, almost kanna knock down by motorcycle... Fucking suay to get burns and scratches on the left ankle... Fucking lucky i didnt die...

2nd week of 2010, 1st day of the week also, twisted my LEFT thumb while tryin out shuttle run... Fucking suay i injured my left thumb... Fucking lucky it was only my thumb...

3rd week of 2010, 1st day of the week ALSO, lost my thumbdrive and my bag zipper spolit... Fucking suay my data all gone and bag cannot use anymore... Fucking lucky NOT... N its like only morning till afternoon la...

All the stupid t-cher's cancelling their lessons... Becoz of dem, i lost my thumbdrive... If not i would even BE in the lib at tt time... Fuck tt POI... Fuck him...

So lets begin analysis of unfortunate events... 1st 2 weeks, i got physical injuries... 3rd week, i got property lost and damages... Well, its still too early to tell coz i later havin the NAPFA trainin so ya... Lets c how suay i can b 2day... Something must hav happen man for all of these to happen... Wat did i do??? Did i offend any God in some way...

Fuck the person hu took my thumbdrive... Curse tt person man... I hope tt thumbdrive brings him bad luck... I hope tt my thumbdrive contains some evil spirit tt would haunt him day n nite till he returns the thumbdrive to mi... Humph...

Dose fuckin retards tt took my HP and thumbdrive... Curse u all... I hope u die early coz dis world doesn't nid ppl like u thieves...

Pls pray for mi, to get my stuff back, not to lose anymore stuff, not to get any more injuries... If not, pray for him tt dese ppl hu takes opportunity to take ppl's stuff die horribly n go to the deepest levels of hell...

No comments: