The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, January 15, 2010

Gold for NAPFA...

Yoyoyo... I'm so happy sia... I got gold for NAPFA... So happy... I guess my work has paid off indeed... hahaha... Thinkin of the past... Wa... Wat a great change... Wat a leap... IN juz 3 years time... Outstandin is all i can say... haha...

Anyway, i did acc cell count alone 2day... It was so tedious i must say... I did wat i can n ya, as fast as i can too... But i was still late for Dr Sim's class... hahaha...

I hav to do FYP presentation by mon... Dis time, time give for doin the powerpoint for presentation is even shorter... 2 weeks... How??? hahaha... Must rush again... Sian... I guess hope we can do it well... N i hope the lecturers dun give us a hard time...

Anyways, i wonder if maki has start on the presentation??? i guess its time i'll start doin it too... I'll start tml mornin n after my db trainin...

No comments: