The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, January 28, 2010

FYP is finally over!!!

Yoyoyo, I'm so happy tt fyp is over... After 1 yr or so's work is over... It's so hard to believe tt we r gonna graduate ordy... It's like we jux started off on dis wonderful journey n it's gonna end sooner den we thought... Last 2 yrs, we kept thinking tt dere's still time... But now I guess the only thing we r runnin out of IS TIME... But we treasured everythin we did before ya...

Dear Maki

I really enjoyed doin fyp with u... We finally made it n l'm glad I did fyp with u ya... I hope u feel the same... I've made some silly mistakes before but u always laugh it off... Erm, let's go out for dinner to celebrate ya... If we r goin for sashimi buffet, i'll not forget to call u... Haha... Last but not least, jia you for the remaining sems n ya, stay happy, dun emo n all e best in 'relationships'... U Noe wat I mean la hor... Haha...

Lastly, to every1, let's end our poly life with a loud BOOMZ... Ya... Haha... I think I would miss u guys a lot ba... After all, it's my 1st time I had such a united class... In e past, my frens r usually in a cling... I cannot wait for our final speeches after graduation...

Thks for readin my blog... Take cares n cya... Well, we r actually in sch ordy... Btw, I'm blogging while havin class... Haha...

No comments: