The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Lunar New Year!!!

Hey!!!! Wishin every1 a ROARING Tiger New Year... haha... It's the year of the tiger n my lucky number is 9 and my lucky colour is YELLOW... hahaha... Should've bought somethin yellow... My mom told mi but ordy bought my clothes n i didnt buy any yellow... haha... Sad... Mayb i'll wear yellow for my exams... Hope it would bring mi good luck ya... haha...

Chinese New Year, usually no time to blog la... But dis time got time to blog so blog lor... haha... My cousin didnt noe i got blog till juz now... He was sayin "if u take pics of wat u r gonna eat, means u hav blog"... haha... Quite true ya... haha...

Den i took a few pics with my cousins... Really only a few... Haha... But dis year i also dun wanna take too many pics for the 1st n 2nd day coz i wore till very common la... But i realised in the afternoon tt i wore NUM clothings for 1st n 2nd day... haha...

Well, partially becoz my polo is black in colour la... N my 2nd day, dere wasnt much travellin, so i wore my green volleyball NUM singlet... My poly frens will noe which 1 coz i bought it when they're dere... haha...

But i got pics to show ya, so go to my facebook...

Thks for reading my blog... Take cares n bye...

No comments: