The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Yoyoyo... It was my 20th Birthday yesterday... haha... SO boring... Have to study coz the exams are here... wat e hell la... so not fun at all... Oh well, must prioritise ya...

Anyway, my birthday wish for u ppl out dere, namely my frens, hu dunno wat u wanna buy for mi... haha...

I want:
1. A Dragonboat Paddle... (if u all noe where to find la... 50 inches from tip to tip)

2. The "zac efron" shirt...

3. A sports watch, must be waterproof n got stop watch...

4. A waterproof bag for water sports... (shermin n chin how should noe wat i mean...)

5. Money!!! Haha... Coz i wanna save up for shopping...

6. A full suit (including a tee/shirt, pants (skinnies, slim, straight cut), accessories if got remaining money)

7. Accessories - big lens specs, or skinny tie, cute bow tie... (give u a hint - go shop at TANGS)


Haiz, okiz... Hahaha... Choose bah... I'm sure to act surprise on the opening of my presents... hahaha... Den u all can video down n i'll show u wat's acting... haha...

No comments: