The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Omg, exams r like wateva...

Haiz, dis last sem is like Exams much??? haha... So many moledules, so many topics but so little time... How i wish our exams like can 1 week 1... haha... Den at least dun nid to rush thru... hahaha... But sure, u wanna suffer tt long... haha... Might as well, get it done n graduate rite...

Cannot make it means cannot make it... Study long or short, cannot make it means cannot make it... haha... Juz wanna faster finish n get rowin n pumpin again... I'm like so shrinkin much... Oh man... If i cannot use the sch's gym anymore, can i use chin's hse tt gym??? haha... It seems like it has everythin also... haha...

But have to travel all the way to clementi... Troublesome desu wa... Anyways, dese few days, have been studyin so no time to blog... 2nite is becoz having a little headache so i thought i could take a short break to blog den bury my head in books again...

Anyways, i got my paddle ordy so u guys dun nidda buy mi a paddle... The others will be fine... haha... Juz dun buy the same things will ya... haha... I juz cannot wait till dis exam is over... My brain is like overworkin now... haha...

After the exams, its time to let my body do the talkin... haha... Den my body will complain its bein over-worked... Hopefully not la hor... Tt would spell trouble... Oh well... Have other more stuff to worry abt den my body now tt is...

Lets all work hard, study hard n play harder after tt...

Thks for readin my post... Actually, dunno thking hu la... Like no1 read my blog liao... Every1's on facebook now... But nites n cya after the exams...

No comments: