The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

1 mth belated birthday celebration...

Yea, u heard mi... I juz celebrated my birthday exactly 1 mth after my actual birthday... N i only celebrated it with my class... Very happy and very disappointed... U all should noe y la... Dun nid mi to state...

Anyways, i got nth else to say la... It was quite shockin to me tt they wanted to celebrate my birthday den... It was really unexpected... It wasnt the game i must say 1st... It was juz tt i didnt felt anythin becoz it was so belated... I think any1 wanna celebrate again i think can forget it...

I dun wanna celebrate anymore... Tts when i'm disappointed abt... The rest of u all can forget abt celebratin bah... I'll juz find it meaningless ordy...

For my 21st birthday, dere will b no 1 mth belated... It would only be once or twice only... Anymore belated would again, BE MEANINGLESS... I hope i made myself very xtremely clear...

Anyways, dun wanna ruin the mood... I juz came back from trainin... My hair still wet so cannot slp... I hope i can make a successful 21st birthday celebration...

Thks for readin n take cares...

No comments: