The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Dragonboat: my new activity...

Yoyoyo, i've juz joined the db family... So ya, gettin busier during weekends ordy... I was wonderin if i've made the right decision... Was i tryin to fill up the emptiness on weekends or was i juz tryin to lead a healthier lifestyle??? Could dere b other reasons??? haha...

But oh well, i'm busier now on weekends... So i only have the weekdays to play ya... Tt's so sian... I really wanna play Final Fantasy XIII but its on PS3... Its so not worth juz buyin the PS3 juz for FFXIII n devil may cry 4... I've ordy watched the game play n noe how the game works liao...

Anyway, i went to sch on thurs n collected my Crampler Pouch... Hahaha... The person dere said: "i dun wanna sms the students coz i dun wan all of dem to come collect the pouch..." Or somethin like tt... Wat an ass... So oh well, i juz smsed my frens so ya...

Anyway, after tt, i went to orchard, havin the intention to buy my FFXIII guidebook... hahaha... Kang said my pre-order but i dun believe... I hav my own ways in gettin it... N i got it... haha...

I got the limited edition somemore... haha... Dere's no such thing as pre-order in my dictionary... haha... For kang's info, e place i went had e game n the guidebooks... A lot of it somemore... Dun even nid to pre-order like wat his bro did... haha...

Anyways, i couldnt find it at kino so i went to Orchard Central to buy the guidebook coz i noe tt tt place i'm goin will definitely have it... haha... Indeed they hav it... Dere's the limited edition also...

Dere was a rockclimbin competition goin on... haha... Cool rite... I took a pic before i went hm... haha...So i've got the guidebook ordy n read it within a day... Of coz i juz breezed thru... If i were to really read it, it would take mi ages if i dun play the game... Afterall, i dun like readin ya... haha... But at least it's better den studies...
Anyways, i wanted u all to buy guidebooks for mi but its not very realistic ya... So i gave up the idea... U all would not noe wat guidebook i want anyway...

So ya, tt's all for 2day... Tml hav to wake up early... Dere's an amazin race organised by my db... So ya, i hope i hav fun ya... haha...

Take care n cya...

No comments: