The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, March 13, 2010

It's raining...

Yoyoyo, well, it WAS rainin... haha... Den i think still have to go db training... haha... So ya, have to go now... But still bloggin... haha...

Anyway, i dunno when i can c my poly frens again la... They say tues but ya, dunno if it would be successful or not... haha... Jess is in-charge of dis upcomin meetin... haha... I can imagine she sayin: "Dis meetin will NOT FAIL!!!" haha...

Oh, well, i guess its gonna be the 2nd dinner we r gonna hav after our "graduatation"... Dis is so heart-warmin... haha...

Next tues would be exactly 1 mth after my birthday... haha... Sob sob... Haven celebrate birthday with my pri sch frens... haha...

Oh, my, look at the time... Gotta go... Take cares n cya...

No comments: