The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, March 12, 2010

A new day with new feelings...

Yoyoyo... I finally got my crampler pouch man... Whahaha... It's rather small so I thot I can only put my iPhone inside... Haha... I guess u can call it a pouch for a reason... Now in sch, noone wanna go out to eat so ya, I think I'll guess go down to orchard or orchard central to find guide books for my games... Haha...

But u c, e funny thing is tt I'm not even playin e game... Haha... I wanna play e game if I can la... I wanna play it so badly... But I dunno y, I dun feel like playin e game after readin e guidebook... I feel like I noe more den enuff as compared to playin e game... Haha...

Now life is goin quite slow for mi... So relaxin, juz sittin in club n listening to music n talkin... It beats waitin for frens tt will never hav their time schedule organised properly n yet, still wanna ruin others...

Now, some of my poly frens r havin tt yss thingy at science centre... I thot of visiting dem IF they r goin out to eat... BUT NO, they r not goin out for dinner so ya... I think I'll juz go walk walk in tampines bah...

Take care folks... Thks for readin my post...

No comments: