The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, March 12, 2010

Forget it... Juz forget it...

Yoyoyo... As my title goes, juz forget it... I dun wanna type e touching stuff ordy... The reason is becoz yesterday, my poly frens juz pissed mi off again... So ya, I got no more feelings n mood to write any touchin posts ordy... It seems like a hustle to write it now... So I'm jus gonna forget abt it...

I went gym yesterdy n saw Zhu en... He asked mi how I felt abt this graduation thing... I replied, "oh it's like nth... U noe, I'm still comin sch to gym, still meetin up with my poly frens Cherie , thadd, etc... I'm even meetin dem ltr..." But the next thin he heard was "NVM LA, not goin to ur hse ordy!!" haha... Wat an irony... Tts y I say forget it...

If u still ask mi how I feel, I would reply the same thing... It's like nth... Becoz all I can think off yesterday n 2day before blogging is e ways n times u guys pissed mi off before... Yea, u can say tt it sure brings back memories huh... Now every1 else is busy doin e YSS stuff... Still hav to wait for dem to finish before goin out...

Speaking of goin out, none, LET mi REPEAT, NONE of my frens celebrated my birthday dis year... NONE... I guess dis is wat happens when ur birthday falls durin e exam period n u so happen to graduate straight after e exams... Haiz, sad life I must say... I sure brings back memories when I celebrate my birthday on my birthday durin secondary coz dere's nth durin tt period...

Haha... I was hopin tt my 20th birthday would b boomz u noe, to mark e day tt I've turn 20 n hit e big 2... But I juz I dun hav tt feelin anymore... I hope my 21st birthday would not b like tt... Tt will really break my heart... Well, as if it is not broken now but wat can I do...

Oh well, juz hope tt my frens still treat mi as part of their circle of frens den I'm okiz with it... But if tts not e case den forget it, juz forget it bah...

Take care... Bryan taylor signin off...

No comments: