The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

An anticipated Tuesday!!!!

Yoyoyo... 2day is an anticipated tues becoz I'm goin to Cherie's hse to hav a mini gathering with most of my poly frens... I hope most of dem will come... E only 2 tt wouldn't b dere would b shermin n chin how... We can ignore the other inactive ones... So a, I hope they're takin gd care of demselves in cambodia...

I had one fren from another sch tt went to Cambodia n came back ordy... Haha... I was lookin thru their trip pics... I was like omg, I wouldn't b able to survive for 3 weeks... No warm water, lots of insects n so deserted... It's a life I would lead if i intend to die alone... Haha...

But ya, at least the karma is dere la hor... Haha... Gd, create as much karma as possible when u're still alive ya... Haha... Anyways, gotta go now... Thks for readin n take cares... Bye bye...

No comments: