The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, April 2, 2010

Another FO camp over...

Yoyoyo... Another FO (freshmen orientation) camp was over... How many FO camps havin i been to??? Hahaha... 3!!!! N each for every year in my poly life... 3 yrs 3 FO camps...

I juz every yr, the feeling for the FO camps are totally different... I didnt attend my FO camp when i was a freshmen so ya, the feeling i had was regrets... I should hav gone for my CLS de instead of sports club... But oh well...

Den i was a GM (game master) for the 2nd yr fo camp... It was fun to make fun of others... So ya, the feeling was really erm, a lot of feelings la... haha... TOO many to type out... haha...

Den now, as a senior, a graduate, we came back... haha... Even though i was still involved in bein the host of shim's nite, at least i still had fun la... haha... I was actually feelin lucky since i wasnt the judges for the shim's nite... They sure had it rough huh... haha...

Den i juz went to slp after shim's nite... haha... I really ate a lot yesterday for dinner too... It was my 1st blast eatin so much after 8pm... Guilt was all i felt... haha...

Den comes morning n we chatted, den got prize presentation den we ended the camp in a happy, joyous occasion... Last yr was juz tears n saddness... haha... But oh well.... We bonded really well n i guess tt's wat matters...

Den we've graduated!!!!! Yay... The thought of coming back to sch during NS is omg... I really dun feel like comin back also... Coz of my hair la, duh... Tsk tsk...

Anyways, i got my business goin so if u nid some products for detoxification, come find mi, if u wanna save petrol cost n yet go xtra miles, come find mi... If u got any1 gettin married, pls come find mi also... N i'll sure treat u dinner IF everything works out well...

So ya, if u r interested in dis business, like wat i'm doin n runnin, dun hesitate to call mi lor... If u're thinkin, hey, got nth to do but still wanna earn income, why not rite?? Juz call mi...

No comments: