The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Graduation...

Yoyoyo... Guys, the results are out!!!! haha... Whoohooo!!! I got B+ for FYP... Wat luck... If i got a den my GPA will shoot to the sky sia... But i'm so happy...

I cried juz now... N even now typin dis post... I was thinking 3 years passed so fast... We've graduated... On mysas, i saw words like "DIPLOMA AWARDED, GRADUATION CEREMONY, NAPFA -GOLD, CCA PTS - A+, etc..." I juz burst out in tears...

Thinkin of all the hard work we put in had paid off... Even though the results were not tt ideal but we still made it thru... Looking forward to wearin the graduation robe n takin all the pics in the robe with all my frens, i juz cannot help but shed tears of joy n saddness...

The thought of leavin my frens n entering a new chapter of life seems very much difficult dis time... I dunno why... I've felt tt way many times but dis must b becoz of the stronger bonds we formed during dese 3 short years...

My frens all got pretty gd results so ya... Happy for every1... hahaha... I was also touched becoz some of my sec sch frens are comin down also... I didnt noe they would hold their promise until now... Our promise to each other was tt we will attend each other's graduation ceremony... hahaha...

Though i cannot rmb tt but ya, why not... I'll b dere... haha...

Anyway, i started cryin again coz i saw cherie's msg on facebook abt the BBQ thing... "The first day we met..." I can still rmb it clearly... Oh, the days...

The tears shed, the happiness, joy, fun are juz parcel of life... But we've gone thru so much dese 3 years... I really treasure all my frens n i hope we dun lose contact n meet up all the time for coffee or tea, for fun or laughter, for celebrations or events n many many more...

Lastly, i wanna say thks to every1 tt helped mi, encouraged mi, TOLERATE MI (haha), had fun with mi, CELEBRATED MY BIRTHDAYS n...

Brought mi so much laughter n joy... hehe... (Cries...)

Oh, how i wish we can have more fun together...

No comments: