The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wat a wasted day...

2day is a day tt i juz feel like killin some1 to pass time... All my plans are flopped... I wanted to go sch in the morning to c my poly frens havin prep camp but MY MOM asked mi to stay hm in the morning 1st... Den i said okiz lor... Wat else can i say rite...

So 1st plan flopped...

Next, my pri sch frens sillyly wanted a picnic... But lookin at the weather, how to have picnic??? I should hav checked the weather forecast on my frens behalf n I SHOULD HAV pressed on tt picnics are for boring ppl tt hav really nth to do with their time...

I wanted to juz go out also but NO, they dun wan to... They wanna play mahjong... Den as usual, my another asshole fren wants to play with money but he thinks every1 has the capital to do so... I bet he himself also not tt much money... Still wanna gamble...

Ppl like him hu only wanna use mahjong for gamblin n not for the fun is juz plain toot... If u get wat i mean... Must mahjong always b associated with gamblin?? Anyways, all the plans flopped... Now they cannot settle on a decision...

I juz feel like killin any1 of dem to pass time... So irritatin... Askin mi to wait... I hate waitin... Wat shld i do now??? haiz...

No comments: