The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, June 21, 2010

The Complain King

Hihi!!! As the title goes, I'm the complain king... Haha... I was readin jee's blog n after readin her post on 12th June, I wanted to blog hop... Den I scrolled to the other links... Haha... Den I saw "the complain king" tab... Haha... I wonder hu it was... It was mi!!! Hahaha... N guess wat, my previous post is complain abt aunites again!!! Whahahahaha... I sometimes ask myself, will I ever get sick of complain abt dese aunties... N my ans: NO!!! Haha...

Tts the only way I can relieve my frustration abt dem... Haha... Oh well, juz bored at work... Haha... Tryin to waste time so tt I got stuff for OT ltr... Haha... It's fun to earn free money, especially ot money...

No comments: