The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, June 21, 2010

Stupid aunites

2day, while waitin for the shuttle bus to NUH, I witnessed the famous singapore aunite spirit: the art of kiasuness n the other required skill tt follows in order to be e ultimate auntie of singapore... I really pray none of u readin dis post will b like tt... I'll turn away immediately okiz... So no face to b ur fren... All dose idiotic aunites out dere juz irritates mi...

Another thing is tt dere is cleaner in NUH... Bllloooddddyyy hell, tryin to act all kind n carin... Wat an asshole... Really... Dis stupid auntie was tryin to show off her aunite spirit by cuttin e queue for goin on board e shuttle bus, she was waitin for an opportunity... Den dis stupid auntie foreign cleaner ask her to stand in front of her to board e bus... I was like wat e f--- ordy... Den when it was my turn to board r bus, the bus driver said full liao... I was so frustrated, I juz felt like pullin e stupid auntie down e bus... Den as I back down e bus, an old man behind mi went up n asked e auntie to get down...

Tt stupid auntie really got down n tt f--kin old man managed to board e bus... I was f--kin frustrated n fumin... When was it ur turn to board u f--kin old bastard?? Tts wat I thought to myself... But nvm I said, n continued to play my game... Dese old ppl ar... Really f--ked up sia... Must really kill dem all if I've e chance to... Singapore will ssssoooo b like a better place...

N dere's another drunkard in e mrt beside mi... He was like slppin on e floor on e connector between 2 cabins... Den he keep swayin from side to side... Den for a moment, he was slppin on my shoe n I sort of kicked his head lightly as he tried to rub his face on my white shoes... F--ked up again man... Er!!!! I'll kill tt person if I've got e chance to also...

Wat a f--ked up day man!!! My horoscope asked mi to control my emotions but I'll juz blast dem here in my blog... Er!!! I wanna break somethin!!!! Oh my goodness!!

Roar!!!

No comments: