The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's been so long...

Hey hey hey, it's been so long since i've blogged abt stuff... How r the bitches n bastards doin out dere??? Haha... Havin fun without mi?? Haha... Anyway, it's been really long ya... I'm so lost... I dunno where n wat to start on... Haha...

Well I stopped blogging becoz too busy... Really didn't had e time to actually sit in front of e com to type a post... Even now also, I'm usin my iPhone... Haha... I'm juz usin e free gb for Internet... I'm suppose to b workin now la... Haha... Currently workin at NUH as a wat, temp admin staff?? Haha...

So I do e same thing almost everytime I come for work... But tts how woekin life goes rite, we juz do e same thing all day for 8-9 hrs a day for 5-7 times a week, for abt 4 weeks a mth n 12 mths a year for e rest of our lives... Haha... Saddening??? Very saddening indeed... Haha... But if dere's a chance to retire early, to do things u wan with an xtra income earned, would u wanna do??

Some may say yes, some may say no... Dose tt say yes hav dreams, wants and guts to dream for things tt r unreachable to dose tt say no to such opportunities... Dose tt say no r dose tt will lead a normal, maynot b so comfortable, but still able to survive kind of life... Enuff to feed urself, enuff to pay e bills, enuff to feed or keep a family of 4... Juz enuff...

But wats enuff??? Is dere enuff to spend on holidays, is it enuff to bring e whole family out to overseas, or only to Malaysia??? Is dere money money to buy e expensive stuff we want, or jux enuff to spend on e stuff we need?? Wats enuff for us??

Tts y I'm tryin to offer dis opportunity to my frens but I dunno y, they r more concern on how to start off or decidin whether to start off instead of goin ahead to do it n worry abt e outcome ltr... Even if it's a few hundreds a mth, it can able mi to do or buy more stuff...

I juz deleted a whole lot of wat I'm suppose to say but I dun wanna get sued or somethin... So I took it off... Ask mi if u wanna noe wat I deleted... Sometime quite interesting I must say... Argumentative...

But oh well, I dun wanna force any1... Some times I really wanna like force dem to join becoz it's a really gd chance to get xtra allowance n ask for a lower allowance from ur parents instead of relyin on parents all e time...

Some1 once told mi, from the time we r born till 23-25 yrs old, everythin is well planned n organised for us... But wat r e plans after tt??? Workin ur ass off till u retire at e age of wat?? 60?? 70?? The cap for retirement is increasing... When will it b when it's our time to retire??? I really wonder... Oh well...

All I can say is all e best to every1... Pls, let's us meet up soon to eat xiaolongbaos... Haha... I'm fine with kushinbo also... Haha...

No comments: