The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Havin a sister equals to havin a slug...

Yea, u heard mi rite... My sis is like a slug... Leavin nth behind but shit and slime... A useless creature that walks e planet Earth... Not worth mentioning unless used to describe a sister like mine...

I think i feel like takin my works back... She's not a slug... She's worst den one... Even a tree has more benefits to the world den her...

How i wish i had a brother instead of a sis... Dere r so much more benefits of a guy den a lousy girl... Especially dis one... Girls like her are insensible, stupid, inconsiderate, rude, useless and most of all, nth worth mentioning to others...

The only times i mention abt dis lump of faeces is only during complains or when some1 ask how mnay siblings i hav... Wat a shame to say too...

N i thought girls are suppose to b the more sensible 1... Well, other part of my mind is sayin i cannot judge just becoz of one ass but i still cannot accept the fact tt both our parents are well taught, intelligent but have such a useless daughter...

I'm not sayin i'm like very awesome or wat, but placin mi next to her will make mi look like an angel in ALL WAYS in terms of character... I'll repeat and stress the word: ALL... Now i noe why she always get scolded... I'm starting to feel my parents PAIN... Like totally...

Damm worthless leh dis woman... No, dis girl... Immature, childish, playful and INSENSIBLE... Totally...

Okiz, time to get over dis matter... No use complaining... I also dunno wat her bf sees in her... Nth worth... Unless he wants her for sex only lor...

Chey, useless woman...

No comments: