The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, September 6, 2010

Another post abt complaints...

Did stupid auntie or shld I say, old lady cut my queue n not only tt, she sat at e seat I wanted to sit on... F her man f her... F-in old lady... Wat a pain... Haiz, killin dem will b a pleasure... At least it's a gd deed done in disguise... haha...

Anyway, I guess u guys didn't read my previous post... go read it, but I'm warnin u, it's very very very long so take breaks in between... If u read it den well done... Haha...

Btw, I dunno if u guys saw my facebook post abt my jeans thingy so I'm gonna type it here... My f-in dad ruined my $140 aussie jeans... Wat e f rite... I mean, it's more expensive den some of e jeans sold in Levi's... Wat e hell...

Errrr, he's jux tryin to piss mi off... Oh man...

Anyway, totally feelin uncomfortable... Like e s*** I'm keepin inside my rectum is releasing toxins into my blood stream... I can so feel e effect... Oh well, I've reached NUH ordy...

Bye... Take cares...

No comments: