The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, September 6, 2010

It's Monday morning!!! Haha...

Hi everybody... Hi... Haha... Thad's also crazy abt babarela... Haha... N I thought Leslie is e only 1... But they both sure influenced mi to act like her also... Haha... But tt happens more when I'm with Thad la...

Anyway, morning ride to Dover is accompanied by blogging ya... Haha... So, dis morning, I wore my xs pink polo tee... As usual, it fits nicely on mi... I dunno if u guys noe, but the sleeves has rubber ends n it stops half way arnd my biceps n triceps n haha, it feels uncomfortable...

Not tryin to imply tt my arms r big but juz tt e rubber ends r tight arnd my arm la... Haha... So I pulled it up but I'm not tryin to show off my little mouse... Too small... Haha... How I wish it was a rat instead of a mouse... Rats r better in case u guys dunno abt tt fact..

Anyway, I think I hav to OT 2day... But I really dun wan to... I rather run with shaoyong... He's like hard to get n stamped rare on my list... I find it challenging to run with shaoyong cox he's fitness lvl r some wat above mine... Some wat... I always treat him as a fitness opponent n I dunno y...

Chin how was e thing of a past... He was my "aim" in e past... I trained hard last time n ultimately was to juz win him in arm wrestling... Haha... I noe, it's silly rite... Haha... But after so long, we were jux even... Now my aim is to win shaoyong... Haha...

Or mayb, Xian hong will b e ultimate challenge afterall... I mean, during poly gym trainin, I c Xian hong most of e times in e gym... Didn't say hi till a few mths before poly ended... Funny how we could end up sayin more den hi in a conversation after graduation when we never said hi after so many chances of sayin it in e gym...

Anyway, all was gd... Makin new frens... After hearing tt Xian hong got rock hard abs, I'm so gonna make him top challenger on my list, for now tt is... Many others r top on my list long before I enter poly... All e lean models n bodybuilders of coz... N I cannot believe tt a fren of mine from sec sch actually made it... Envious, like totally... He even participated in under dunno wat weight bodybuilding competition...

U guys shld c him when he was in sec sch... Chubby is all I can say... But look at him now, my goodness... Every man's dream I must say... He got bigger as in more muscles gained before he went into army... I can only guess tt he's more lean now...

Again, a thing of e past huh... I shld really stop lookin back ya... But mayb it's becoz I got nth to look forward to... Haha... If u r thinking tt I shld look forward to army life den u can kiss my butt cheek man... I think u guys noe wats e crude form of tt phase...

I've not told any1 before abt my 1st vulgarity rite.., I was in fatty club in pri sch n we had to play some dog n bone game... So as kids, u noe, taunting each other is wat we always do... So tts when my 1st vulgarity flew out... Kiss my u-noe... So ya, got a light scolding for it n tts wat shaped mi to hu i was till poly...

Ya, was till poly... Avoided sayin vulargities, unless I had to... Even when I was hurt or angry, I didn't say any... Talkin abt innocent..

I guess every1 has to grow up someday... Now, kinda like tt f word... I think too much Dexter is bad for e mind n soul... But it's not only Dexter, my frens arnd, e Aussie attachment, I guess I got more open to tt word n start to get the hang of using it... Said it once or twice in front of my parents ordy... I guess they didn't put it at heart...

Haha... I was watching some other English tv series n ya, e f word is sometimes e best word to use in tt situation... I wonder if tt kind of situation ever happens to mi, will tt same words come out??? Haha...

I was listening to Seoul repeatedly thru out e mornin... Nice song to hear in e morning... Currently waiting for e shuttle bus... So feel like defaecating... Had been holdin it in since I boarded e train in tampines... I couldn't do it at Hm coz I'll b late if I did...

Oh well, long post... Shld hav broken it up to accumulate more post published rite... Haha... Thks for readin n take cares n cya...

No comments: