The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Well... Events on Sat n Sun...

Hihi... I'm gonna blog abt the events on sat n sun, which is basically yesterday n 2day...

Date: Saturday, 04/09/2010.

Woke up at arnd 7.30am, n i dunno y... But i got exactly 8 hours of slp... Ya, no kiddin, freaky isnt... Exactly 8 hours n i got up automatically... I intended to wake up at 8.30am... But oh well... I juz used my com till 8.45am...

I had a mission for tt morning... A very impt mission... haha... I had to go to bedok reservoir to get a new PLK jersey so tt i could wear it for the 10km race in the afternoon... Ya, hell of high imptance...

Anyway, got changed, packed everythin n left home... I guess i got lucky coz the bus came immediately after i reached e bus stop... So all in all, i was ahead of schedule n had lots of time after tt... Hahaha... Anyway, my race was at kallang so i had to make my way dere before 11.30am...

But i was ready to leave bedok reservoir at arnd 9.40am... So ya, so much time to kill... I was wondering if i shld make a trip to Tampines Mall to buy underwear coz, haha, i forgot to bring an extra set out... But in the end, i didnt care much coz it would cost quite a fair sum to travel here n dere...

Anyway, having so much time on hand, i did somethin i'll almost never get to do again I THINK... haha... I juz decided dere n den to juz walk to eunos mrt from bedok reservoir... haha... Ya, walk... So i juz walked not aimlessly but sort of like a zombie... haha...

I didnt bring my mp3, i didnt had any music in my iphone... I didnt had any form of entertainment on mi other den myself n my thoughts... Somethin like now... Talkin to myself as i walked on the pathway along the road...

So ya, i juz followed the bus stops... Knowing which bus lead to eunos mrt, i juz trace dem 1 by 1... haha... Of coz i took a few short cuts here n dere n trustin my instincts here n dere... I reached eunos mrt like finally... haha... Took a few pics along the way, but couldnt upload it coz my iphone was dying...

Anyway, took the mrt to kallang without hesitation coz i would b late n of coz, i dun wanna walk anymore... I walked for like 1.5 hours??? haha... Eunff to digest 5 slices of pizza....

So, my db team n i waxed the boat to fly for the race... haha... den we warmed up n started the race... I asked my poly fren to come c the race also but they reached juz in time to hear the horn go off... haha... They said they saw all the boats rowed off but didnt had the chance to identify which boat i was in... Correct mi if i'm wrong ya... haha...

We got 4th again for the 10km AustChamp race... haha... Too bad...

Anyway, after tt i went to meet the rest at pasir ris n went to gab's hse... haha... Juz to slack arnd den go for dinner...

We initally went ikea but it was a waste of time n its a place tt shouldnt even b considered going for dinner on a SAT... haha... In the end, we went to fish n co in tampines... haha... We could hav went to the fish n co in pasir ris which was so much closer... haha...

Den sat was over...

Date: Sunday, 05/09/2010.

So ya, sun morning was raining... N dere's also training... I juz wanna slp... But i got up early again so ya, training is impt to me anyway... But becoz it was raining before, i presume the grd would b wet so i didnt bring my shoes along coz it would b damm smelly...

So after training, i decided to walk hm again from bedok reservoir... So everythin is juz like tt, watching videos n videos after videos... haha...

So ya, watching dexter now... Getting so exciting... N i found a handsome guy on dexter... He has a very gd build... He's name, Brando Eaton... Nice name too... haha...

Envy... Anyway, very tired now... Gonna post dis n focus on dexter... Cya...

No comments: