The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, September 3, 2010

Watched avatar again...

Log Entry: unknown
Place: on the train to Dover
Time: 7:41am
Date: 9/03/2154

Hihi... It's morning again... I'm startin to like dis... Haha... Or mayb I ordy hav... Haha... But anyway, I watched avatar again last nite n I'd announced on facebook n on msn... Haha...

I also said I missed e times we watched e 1st edition in 3D together... N another time in 2D... N well, I watched it with my mom again yesterday... As exciting as ever... More scenes n dere's a few connecting scenes, helps get a clearer pic of wat happened...

I bet u dunno how they mate rite... Haha... N I'm guessing u haven seen the Augustine sch rite?? Well, more to wats left of it actually... They added a new creature on land... I guess u can catch a glimpse of it while watching e trailer...

Dere r more happy moments n of coz, touching ones... Bet cha dunno how tsutey rested in peace n how Jake sully became e clan leader rite??? Whahaha...

It's great to b able to watch dis awesome movie again... I'll not go all crazy like e last time but I'll sure dig out e pics from e past again n post it some where... Still can rmb wat Shermin did: edited her pic to make her look like the Na'vi... haha... "U'll never b one of e ppl..." Quoted from Natilri... Is tt how u spell her name?? Haha...

Dere wasn't any subs durin e movie, which is a gd thing... But I didn't notice tt before... Anyway, very little ppl watched it yesterday... Mayb coz e next day is a workin day... But I still can survive...

Dere was an asshole tt sat beside mi durin e movie, very irritating but I wasn't tt much disturb by him... Wats more, I noe e story line n sequence, well, shld I say better den dose tt watched it once or twice only???

I watched it 4 times ordy ya... Well, tt is if u include dis edition... Haha... Anyway, now I'm in e tunnel so ya... Got dis damn bungala leaning against e pole beside mi... My goodness, filthy much...

Totally disgusted by him from head to toe... Totally... So ee er (disgusting)... Anyway, I missed e times we role played... Haha... Where's tt video?? On facebook?? I guess it's time to dig it out... Haha...

I still rmb how we would greet each other with 'i see you'... Dumb, it may seemed but fun, it definitely was... It's been quite some time ordy... Haiz, feel so sad... Feels as doh I can break into tears any moment...

Wishin dose moment can b relived... Oh well, we all hav to grow up someday... N tt someday is comin faster den we expect... No longer bein able to act like kids anymore...

It sometimes hurts to do things tt I've done before becoz it triggers memories... Even on trains, it brings memories of how we travel to orchard, to woodlands for sushi n chit chat...

I feel like cryin more becoz of e song I'm hearin too.,. It's Seoul... Not really related but u noe, memories still flows... Juz rmbed how we go ikea jux to eat n queensway to make our jersey...

I really missed dose days... Always wishin to turn time back...

No comments: