The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dexter has season 5...

Hihi... I'm so happy, Dexter has season 5... Coolz... Haha... My fav show hasn't end... But well, I dunno when I can watch it coz it's not online yet... Wat a pity... But I hav supernatural!! Haha... Haven watched tt since 2 seasons ago... Yes!!! Juz love dese kind of drama series... At least I'm able to get rid of my singlish in speeches...

Anyway, Dexter had a sad ending... E last episode always links to the next season so ya... At least e main villain died... Haha... I did a personality quiz, u noe, dose quiz to determine which character u r in e show... Well, of coz every1 aims to b Dexter but I didn't get tt... Instead, I got Harry, his dad...

E one tt taught him everything he nids to noe, e code, e skills for blending into society... He's also e 1 tt f***ed a lot of other CIs... Haha... Every1 has secrets tt doesn't wan it to c the light unless it has to...

Anyway, so far as e drama goes, I would still watch it even though e 1st season is so much more intense... Haha... U guys can go watch it... mayb u'll like it too... Haha... I wonder wat it takes to b a blood splatter guy...

I think I watched too much tv... Haha...

Okiz den, dis post is a short 1... I'll post another with a different title...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Usually, shows about mass-murders resonate with dark, distilled moments caught on camera. When the Dexter Season 5 show is shot, it is being filmed in Miami, Florida and parts of California. Thus the audience sees a lot of vibrant scenes and their attention spans are held, because it's imagery that people don't usually see everyday.