The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Exams r here n gonna b over too...

Hey you... Tts how they greet each other over e phone in Miami... So instead of havin to say hi or hello, say hey you... But of coz, e tone of ur voice plays a part of how hey you will sound like... Afterall, hey you sounds a bit rude huh...

Anyway, on e train n I c so many ppl studying... Haha... Or readin at least... Ya, dose were e times... I say exams r here coz all e polys now r havin their exams... But when I say it's gonna b over, it's gonna be over in 2 days... Well, for most ppl tt is... At least my Sis does... So same goes for her sch or institution (NYP)?? I assume...

I guess sp would not end till next week coz I heard Maki is havin papers next week... My Tp frens r ending next week also... Tts when we can go out to celebrate belated birthday for Esther... Haha... It's really belated man...

Anyway, dis week is busy week for mi, in all aspects: personal, work, training, outings, except studies coz tt is wat I dun nid to do currently... Oh, still hopin I can get into local uni... NTU is e 1st choice...

Well, looking forward to the public holiday dis fri... Yup yup... Goin out to k with fren, so as they plan... U'll never noe if it's planned properly till the last day... So far quite a lot of us stated our RSVP...

Really wondering wat we would wear on tt day... Is dere any dress code?? I asked Jee yesterday when I met her at the queue for e shuttle bus to Dover from NUH...

Now eating for shuttle bus... Y is my life, well, my mornings, always e same?? Like so no excitement n borin... I guess workin life is like tt for most office ppl... Unless u work in e labs... But I guess everything is always a cycle...

I guess I'll b too dumb to actually work in a lab... I'll b so stress especially havin to write reports after reports abt e analysis done n the results... Not to mention if I made e wrong analysis n other errors... Minor errors still ok I guess, but major ones, life n death kind... Oh, hate tt...

It's like playin weiqi... My goodness...

Oh my, so tired... I'm still hesitatin without I shld run ltr or not... It's been a week since I ran my long dist... Well, I guess, it's clear now... I HAVE TO run ltr... Cox e next time I'll b runnin is next week... Oh well...

I did 100 pull ups yesterday, of coz not all at one go... N well, managed to finish in 29 mins... My aim was to finish it within 45... I guess I got stronger?? Oh, hohoho!!! E last time I did 100 with timin was 40mins I think... I thought i'l take longer since I did 60 pull ups for training on sun...

So I reached NUH... Borin... Haha... Workin alone is borin... Even doh I like havin silence but not for e whole day... I can only listen to music... E worst thin is tt e music, after listening for a few hours, it gets boring...

well, I'm done typin... Take cares... Cya n hav fun...

No comments: