The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, September 27, 2010

Divers in, Commandos POP soon, July batch POP soon...

Hey hey... Ya, Shaoyong hu's went into divers unit juz went in dis morning or last nite... I cannot rmb... Well, all the best to him ya... I hope he enjoys his training dere n well, i wish him all the best n great health... Hope he doesnt come down with anythin, unlike jack...

Anyway, i n a few other frens juz celebrated Bernard's birthday on Sat... He n xavier seemed so tired n worn out... I think i'll b too... Anyway, bernard's in commando n xavier's in the july batch... N they r both gonna POP soon... Xavier was asking Cai Hong n the others whether they wanna go c his POP or not coz he got xtra tickets...

So ya, i n other frens still hasnt gone in yet... haha... My fren, Thomas mentioned it on facebook dis morning... Read my previous post to noe more...

I'm done using facebook n i think my psp is goin to b fully charged... haha... Gonna start to rock n roll... Hmmm, mayb ltr i can play with or against kang since it's juz last Mon tt i saw him play dis game with his fren...

Oh wait, i rmb i juz take the game from him on Fri, n i'm like gonna finish 1 character ordy???!!!! Tt's like so fast... Tt's like too fast... haha... When i played KHI n II on PS2, i didnt even play it tt fast... I can take like a day or 2 to complete 100% of one world... 1 world only ya... N dere were many worlds to complete on KHI n II since its on PS2... I think mayb tt's y i play so fast la... haha...

I hope i can play psp inside... I dun think dere's anytime for it rite... haha... N its like bring at your own risk... Arh.... Y like tt... I'm so like gonna lose touch on shopping n stuff... Hmmm, but i wonder wat kind of frens i'll make inside... I hope its not dose sickening kind... I think i've mentioned abt dis before in dunno which post tt i've published... haha....

Anyway, i better settle my birthday stuff before i go in... My sis juz reminded mi last nite to find a place... Hmm, i think we, as in the 3 of us, jas, val n myself, to meet up n talk... Hmm... Serious business desu wa... haha...

Okiz den, all the best once again to dose goin in n well, take care... hmm, i wonder how's thad n xy are doin... hehehe...

No comments: