The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Its gonna be the end of the day...

Hey hey... Now, the other staffs are like chit chatting away so ya, i guess i'm gonna blog my time away... haha...

Yesterday, we were suppose to hav poly50 training but in the end, it rained so heavily... Oh well, i dun wanna get my shoes wet coz it will smell... So chin how n I went to the gym... YESH!!! Tt's the kind of schedule i was actually... To gym on mon, wed n hopefully fri...

But Eugene, my gym fren/buddy/trainer suggested before tt i should not strain my muscles on fri... He said I should rest my body for sat n sun's trainings... haha... So ya, oh well... When i was in poly, tt was my training routine... I guess it gets harder to keep when u grow older... haha...

Anyway, after gymming yesterday, i had a few muscle aches here n dere but not the wanna-die kind like after gym training on weds... hahaha... I guess tt's the diff when u train urself n when some1 else trains u... haha...

After gym, I went to bathe den took my stuff from the clubhse... I was thinking of goin to Queensway Shopping Centre but it was raining so heavily tt i gave up tt thought when i reached the bus stop... I called jee to ask how to go but i didnt go in the end... haha...

I've been sayin i wanna go dere but until now still haven go yet... haha... So troublesome ya... I think the next time i go dere, i'll call xiping, jee n the rest who r free to go with mi... Den mayb we can hav dinner at Ikea... haha... Well, provided tt dere's spaces to sit... Ikea dinner area is always full of ppl...

Den i headed for home... I played my KH BBS after i bathed... Erm, i think i played all the way till my dad came back to cook dinner... N as usual, he will complain dis n tt... Den i'll say huh... Den he will repeat n i'll say Orh... Fullstop... hahaha... Den he will also ask mi to take dis n take that n keep it back n bring somethin out for him, etc, etc...

Its juz so difficult to concentrate on my game everytime he's at hm... Anyway, i could hav completed Terra's story last nite but i juz spent most time playin the side games to get stuff... I managed to complete I set out to accomplish for him n i've juz started playin another character called Aqua... N i still have not fight the final boss for Terra...

I wanna do tt at hm so tt i can turn on the sound... I was playin in the office but i cannot play with the music turned on... So ltr, on the way back hm, i'm juz gonna train Aqua, lvl her up till i reach hm...

Anyway, i'll b goin out of the office for some courier break time... haha... i was asked to collect somethin from somewhere which i will not say it here in case any of u decides to stalk mi... haha...

Now tt my psp is charging, i can blog till i knock off from work... haha... If not, i would hav been playin till i knock off from work... Hahaha... Still slacking either ways... haha... Tt's y i like my job...

I dun wanna continue coz i hav to wake up so early juz to go to work...

Oh, my assistant manager asked mi to do somethin... Wat e hell... Juz before i knock off... Wat a pain... Troublesome man... I think it would take some time i guess i'll juz take my time... haha... My psp is still charging anyway... haha... Once charged full, at least i would not need to charge it at hm...

I could charge it overnite after i'm done playin... Better if i juz need to charge it tml during working hours again... Whahahaha...

Okiz, thks for reading... Nidda do work now... OT equals to no OT coz i took half day leave yesterday so total working hours add up, still no OT charges... Damn it... Take cares...

No comments: