The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

2nd Last Day at NUH...

Hey you, it's my 2nd last day working at NUH... Good heavens... Hahaha... I've not stayed onto a part time tt long before... hahaha... Lucky they dun nid mi anymore if not i guess i would have to work all the way till like, end of OCT instead... haha...

Anyway, time now is 5.44... I'll b leaving in 5 mins time whether they like it or not coz i'm goin gym... Hahaha... Yep, 2day's a wed so i got db gym training... hahaha... Its so far far away... haha... But at least its closer to my hse la... haha... I'm thinking, shld i leave n grab a bite now or shld i juz stay till 5.50??? haha...

Oh well, i think i'll leave now... Since i'm blogging, tt means i dun really care liao... haha... Okiz la... Byes... I'll blog at hm if i have the time... Most likely it will b tml morning... haha... Coz i can use the com tml morning again... haha... So ya...

Thks for reading... byes...

No comments: