The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Last morning at NUH...

Hey you... hahaha... yes!!! My last morning at NUH... So happy... Workin here had been like, erm, tiring n busy at 1st... Moving all the stuff in when i was in HR dept nursing... But now, i'm in MA HR dept... So almost everythin is like the same...

But when things die down, its more relaxing n i got more time to play arnd... haha... Now i'm juz helping n doin wateva i can n wateva i wanna do till i go off... haha...

Wa, very tired from yesterday's gym... Anyway, i juz heard from my 2nd assistant manager tt it's raining very heavily outside... haha... So wat r they gonna do??? hahaha... I mean, wat can u do... haha...

Its gonna be lunch time liao... They say they wanna hav lunch w/ mi... But i dunno where n wat they are gonna eat... haha... I hope its not a buy n take away thingy... haha... If not, i'll provide dem money to take cab la hor... We go somewhere else... haha...

Anyway, i also no money liao la... haha... Broke, or at least, breaking soon... haha... I haven told my mom how little it is left in my bank... I hope she doesnt find out... Once i'm in army den she wouldnt... haha... But i worried is tt she'll find out abt my sec hp line... haha... Coz when i'm in army, i juz the bill will come...

I noe they've seen the bills ordy... But juz tt they didnt say anythin... Well, at least i noe tt my sis noes... Haha... But she doesnt noe my sec line no... Didnt really bother telling her... Not juz yet i guess... Not necessary ma... hahaha...

Anyway, i was playin kingdom hearts in the morning till like 10.30++ before i started stamping the envelopes as requested one of the perm staff... Well, i'm still relaxing now... haha...

Now hearing on youtube is Taeyang singing a eng song called: Don't wanna try by Frankie J... Very nice song... haha... Gonna download it when i get back hm... The other song by Xian is also very nice... It's called: My everything by 98 degrees... hahaha...

Anyway, its gonna b lunch time liao... Must act hard working... So ya, i'm gonna post dis up 1st... Thks for reading... haha... Bye...

No comments: