The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Last Afternoon at NUH...

C, i was right... They r ordering in becoz of the big heavy rain... Haiz... They say they ordering pizza and some japanese food... Hahaha... Den i juz heard something tt shocked mi... They said the delivery will take 2 hours??!!!!!! WTH... oh my goodness... I would hav fainted by den...

I think i'm juz gonna get somethin else to munch on 1st... My goodness, asking mi to wait for 2 hours for food to come??!!! Tt's ridiculous... Dis had never, let mi repeat, NEVER, happen to mi before... Tt's y i dun order in... The waiting time is like arh, frustrating much...

I hope they come tell mi abt it so tt i can hav an excuse to like go down to buy somethin to drink... haha... Fruit juice most likely... Or shld i juz initiate it huh... Haiz, mandosaiyo na...

Oh, dis sux, i shld hav juz brought the xtra bread along... I thought they would b experience enuff to order the food in advance the moment they noe tt it's raining... Well, tt wat i would think of at least...

Dis like juz ruined my day... Wat e hell... But looking at the bright side, i'll b here blogging anyways... The only thing is tt my stomach will b rumbling... Damn it, talking of rumbling, i think my stomach is begging for somethin to digest... Damn it...

LoL, noose update... They decide to downstairs to eat... Dere's a new cafe area downstairs @ lvl1 of tower block... haha... Funny... Hahaha... But its a gd thing la... At least i noe i'll not die or faint in the office... They said to gather in 15 mins time so ya, y not??? I wish it could b like now... hahaha... But i'm still blogging... I guess they wanna book place 1st...

Haha... Anyway, the 15 mins is almost up... I'm gonna post dis up... Dun forget to read my previous post orh... haha... Thks for reading...

No comments: