The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

During office hours...

Hihi, i'm like blogging during office hours now... Hahaha... Strange n daring aren't i... haha... No la... Coz now its like lunch time n every1's eating at the table so ya, i juz use the com lor... They dun seem to mind either... I cannot help but wonder y they all wanna take away n eat in the office... I mean, u work in the office for like hours n u even wanna eat in the office??

Man, workaholics... Or mayb not... They r juz lazy to walk... OR, they juz wan convenience n eatin in the office can allow tt coz everythin is juz a walkin dist away, rather den goin "so far" away... haha...

Well, while i was browsing the net, i heard that one of my colleague juz got proposed by her boyfriend... haha... The crowd screamed... haha... The rest of the girls tt is... Like the norm, girls r juz nosy n so damm interested in knowing how each other's boyfriends proposed... Hahaha...

Well, i guess guys will also do the same thing, u noe, poke our nose into friends business, asking how they will propose to their girlfriends... haha... Or not to mention, have sex 1st before proposing... Now they're chatting n u noe, doin wat girls do best, listening to NEWS... haha...

I'm listening for ideas ya... She said not official, u noe, its juz a proposal... But she did say yes... I guess tt guy was overwhelmed... She said she was stunned... hahaha... She didnt cry, but she thinks the whole proposal thingy is funny... hahaha...

I hope my proposal will not end up in a comedy... haha... Well, she said she hasnt thought of gettin married yet... I didnt catch if she told her parents or not but she's goin bali with her boyfriend... I mean, haha, u definitely will not noe wat can happen OVERSEAS... hahaha...

Anyway, the rest of the girls didnt notice her proposal ring... haha... They said she shld hav annouced it to dem... Coz, well, girlfriends kind of thing... Well, now they moved on to another topic... Haha... I guess i'll focus now on blogging...

Well, they're talking abt her future... Asking if they seen a hse, or how their future will b like... Things u get to listen during office hours... Well, she said it herself tt her boyfriend is "cute"... She said her proposal was xciting??? haha... i dunno wat i'll do when i propose... haha...

Army comes 1st... I still can rmb tt time when we were eating fish n co with gab... Haha, i asked thad sarcastically, u mean tt keyboard is .. better??? haha... the tone i used, the sarcasticism... haha... Cannot forget... I mean, if i got a choice, i'll definitely not use tt kind of keyboard... Definitely not... I would rather use the blackberry kind...

Well, now they r discussing abt diamond rings... haha... Is a diamond ring really a must?? Its so expensive to get a diamond ring... haha... Damm it... They say the diamond ring cannot b too big, not nice?? Well, haha... I wish my gf will think like tt...

I hope she says "Dun nid to b so expensive..." or "its the thought tt counts..." or "i'm juz glad we can get married... N not "Y SO SMALL???!!!" or "SO PATHETIC, HOW MANY CAROT IS DIS ONLY??!!" or "R U SURE U WANNA MARRY MI WITH DIS??!!!!" LoL... I'll juz kill myself... haha...

Oh, quite a long post... haha... Thks for reading... I'll post more ltr if i hav the time... thks everybody, thks... haha...

No comments: