The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A brand new day...

Yup, hey you... It's a brand new day!!! Haha... It's wed so dis means tt bleach subbed is up... So gonna watch it ltr, if I got e time tt is... Haha... 2day Jee will b leavin NUH earlier coz she got an interview at TTSH... Hmm, shld I work dere too?? My mom is workin arnd novena afterall... But I'm only gonna work for 1mth... U think they'll hire mi... Most unlikely...

Anyway, I cannot watch supernatural using e com in e office... It loads too slowly... I'll watch it at Hm using my Hm internet n another site which loads faster... So I started watching "the secret life of an American teenager"... It had higher votes den all e other tv series I've watch: Dexter, ghost whisperer, supernatural... So I'm gonna watch it...

I skipped e whole of season 1... So lazy to watch from e beginnin... Dere's nth much to understand anyway... It's all abt love, relationships, families n sex... N no, dere's no R21 scenes... It's more innocent den Dexter...

E more frequent word used in Dexter was f***... But in dis tv series, it's sex... I was totally overwhelmed by e number of times a particular actress said sex in a few minutes durin an argument with her best friend..

Oh well, I also wanna watch vampire dairies... I watched e 1st episode durin a subscription promo for my cable tv... Found it nice n so I'm gonna watch it... Mayb after dis American teenage tv series...

I still cannot find e comedy "Rove" anywhere... So frustrating.., it's one of dose variety shows tt I actually laughed n felt more entertained... The variety shows in singapore r rather boring...

Anyways, I really got nth to say ordy... Jux wanna watch shows, gym n earn money... N earning money means I gotta work...

Oh, got things to talk abt ordy... Yup, shoppin!!! I guess I wouldn't b doin tt for sometime ordy... I had not been shoppin FYI... I meant shoppin for clothes n shoes... N not my external HDD... Tt cost mi a sum too... Tts y I cannot shop...

I've spent way below wat I shld hav in my bank... My mom will butcher mi if she finds out... Ya, I'll b screwed... So now jux workin, practically, workin hard to get back e balance before entering army cox when I'm in dere, god-noes wat my mom will find out when she clears my stuff...

I nidda hide my stuff well enough... Hatta clear my own drawer in front of her so tt at least she noes tt it's cleared n will not touch anythin in it... Dis can keep my mom from readin all e credit n bank statements which literally reflects everything...

I wanna go shoppin... I guess I now get e meanin of spend wisely n think twice or thrice, for shoppin tt is... I've always ignore tt...

Well, I'm reachin Dover soon... Gotta end here... Thks for readin n cya soon...

No comments: