The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

On e train hm part 2...

So much better now... Haha... Anyway, dere's my f***in fav race standin in front of Me n naturally blocking or depriving mi of my rich oxygen... F*** dem man... N guess wat, they alighted at tampines too... My f***in lucky day...

Anyway, I ran juz now, 10km, n it's a personal best... Still not tt gd but at least dere's slight improvement ya... Only a few secs off...

Oh boy, a very tiring day... I totally hate one of e perm stuff... She's so f***in lazy... She's e only 1 tt pissed mi off durin e period of time I was workin dere...

I dunno y I even bothered helpin her... N since she pissed mi off, I returned one of her work back to her without even lookin thru wateva she asked mi to... N I spent most of my time lingering arnd helping her...

Oh, I also forgot, I also made her busier by actin all blur n retard... Haha... U shld hav seen her face... I was grimmin away as she walked off as though she had a big headache... Haha...

I'll show her tt temp staffs, especially mi, will not b stepped on, not to mention bein trampled on... Watch out b***h, u pissed off e wrong kind of temp staff...

No comments: