The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Goin out ltr...

Oh, look at the time... I was watching bleach n one piece juz now... N also kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep walkthrough on the internet... haha... It seems like the normal kingdom hearts to i'm gonna play it even though i prefer to play it on the PS2... haha...

Anyway, i've to wait till tml to actually play the game coz my com juz cannot download the iso from the net so i hav to get it from Kang instead... haha... I hope dere's enuff memory space in the memory stick man... haiz... Cannot wait to play with kang...

I heard can link n play together... haha... I dunno la, must ask dose tt played the game... Ppl like kang... haha...

Oh man, now it's raining... Damn it... I thought of goin to cut my hair leh... Anyway, i think i'm gonna get one of the phiten neckacles for him... It said he wanted to try his bro's but his bro doesnt allow him to... So since he's goin to divers, which i presume it has tougher training den the norms, i think i would like to get him 1...

U guys wanna share??? I dun mind if u guys dun wanna share... I get it for him myself... I'll ask the rest over dinner bah...

Anyway, gotta eat lunch... Must eat earlier so tt dere's space for food ltr... But i learnt my lesson... I'm not gonna eat too much ltr despite wateva lost or unworth... Coz it will affect my trainin n i dun wan it to happen especially for now tt i'm training n conditioning for poly50 n Regatta...

Anyway, i ate snacks last nite so ya, guilty but after i woke up dis morning, my whole body was aching n thus, at least i noe i worked out well yesterday during gym trainin... haha... So not tt guilty... haha...

Anyway, i pray for the rain to stop coz i wanna go cut my hair n go out... hahaha... Wat should i wear leh... Dere's no dress code 2day... haha...

So ya, oh well...

No comments: