The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dinner at an authentic Korean grill BBQ...

Hey guys, hihi... Last nite was an awesome nite man... E Korean grill BBQ was great... Oh my goodness... E mouth-watering beef... E chicken also not bad... But e bacon n porks not so healthy la hor... Haha... Everything dere is unhealthy other den e fruits...

Anyway, e moment we went in, we were so confused... E owners were real Korean n ya, goin to a place for food owned by their own ppl is great... It makes it really authentic... N it's a great place for Korean lovers to go... Really, no kiddin... N even if u r not a Korean kind of person, e beef dere are still a must-try...

Too bad it was quite late ordy by e time we reach n haha, it's kinda my own fault... Buts it's a gd thing... Really, coz it helps mi control my diet a little... I stopped myself from eatin at 8.20 n started eatin fruits even though I was so tempted to continue eatin e wonderful beef...

I dunno how to cook the rib eyes so most of mine turned out dry... Even though I liked it real cooked n dry, maki said it's ruined n bad... Haha... Den he made 1 for mi... All I can say is tt it's different in a way but I liked both la... Haha...

So e next time I go dere, I know wat to take n wat not to take... The bacon is like a no no... Haha... Dere r 2 types of shabu shabu beef... I took e fattening 1 so haiz, I had to seperate the fats n e meat before eatin...

I shld hav took e other which doesn't hav a fats layer at all... Den shaoyong ate a lot... Oh, I'm surprise Daryl can eat so much... So like maki... R most skinny ppl like tt?? Or is it juz becoz they can afford to do so knowin tt gettin fat is not in their system... Well, I cannot afford it tts for sure...

E last time I ate a buffet, my fren hu's also my gym trainer made mi do a lot of things in e gym... It made my muscles ache till dis morning... Now tt he noes I'm eatin another BBQ buffet, he's gonna drain e life force out of mi... Haha...

Anyway, I cut hav a new hairstyle... Haha... Go c my facebook.,, I'm so lovin it to a certain extent... Haha... Shermin also had a new haircut... She was so surprised when she saw mi... Haha... Chin how was a little touchy n haha, e rest juz looked so exclaimed... Maki was like y, y n more y(s)... Haha...

Shermin jaw dropped when she saw mi... Haha... Dis hair style pretty cool coz I still can style my hair to e left n right side... It gives a different feel... Personally, a part of mi still feels like it's e same...

So tml is bernard's birthday, I wonder which side shld I style... Haha... Anyway, shaoyong will b goin in on mon liao... Saddened coz no gym n run buddy liao... Haiz... I still got chin but well, he's gonna work till either end of e mth or 10th of oct... Xian hong also quiting arnd 10th oct also...

Anyway, I hatta start runnin my 10km again after I complete my 800m run dis sun... I hope I can jux do it twice to compare scores... Better score will b taken anyway rite?? Haha...

Oh, next station is Dover ordy... The thought of goin to work after a day leave is so sickening... Wat's comforting is tt I have, no, I must go to sch 2day for my KH... Haha... Kingdom hearts...

Thks for readin n well, take cares...

No comments: