The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hey hey, mambo jumbo... Haha...

Hey you, I'm now at my fren's hse, juz bathed n ready to go out to zouk for mambo jambo... Haha... It's been wat, 2.5 yrs since I've entered a club??? Haha... Hey, i'm an innocent boy okiz...

Anyway, dis time it's with my Db frens so ya, sorry if I Bo chio... I would hav chio u guys if u all didnt go for the clubbin marathon... But anyways, i guess i got tt feeling back again, tt wanna go clubbing feeling... haha...

Anyway, my 1st drink tt nite was a tequila shot... haha... wat e hell, it didnt add any kick... I didnt feel anythin after drinkin it... But it was so strong... oh my goodness... hahaha...

Anyway, it was fun reliving dose moments i had with kelly, jess n the rest of the gang... Can rmb the song, never gonna give u up??? haha... I ran to the dance floor when i heard tt song... I was drinkin u c... haha...

Den after a while we went to phuture... I think i prefer phuture coz the songs are erm, nicer... Mayb coz zouk is mambo nite... haha... So ya, anyways, it was fun...

Hope we can go dere again, be it my poly frens or db team mates...

No comments: