The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dinner with my mom n frens...

Hey you, my sis n I had dinner with my mom n her "old" acquaintances... Haha... Dere was my godma hu watched mi grew up till now... Haha... N she treated my Sis n I dinner last nite which was abt $40++... Ya, coz we ate at hytt hotel dinner local cuisine buffet... Haha...

I was sighin coz it's another buffet... I mean, does fate n destiny intend to make mi grow fat before I enter army or he or she wans mi to enjoy life before goin to tt isolated island... Haha... I dun mind e eatin enjoyment but I hate e becomin fat part...

Anyway, dere was auntie mornica hu used to work in mediacorp n den in elizabeth hospital n den in a church... Ya, as a receptionist... I think she shld b very rich to actually u noe, give up e better workin job...

Den dere was auntie Sheila... Haha... Her laugh is juz so unique... I juz rmbed mom talkin abt her laughter when I was still in pri sch... I mean they all seen us when we're kids before coz my mom always bring us out to meet dem... It's been 3.5 yrs since we last ate dinner tgt...

The last time we ate at was dis restaurant at colours at the bay, somewhere near DXO... Ya... N auntie Sheila juz cannot seem to rmb a lot of stuff tt happened when she worked with my mom n the rest... I could c tt she's a little disappointed... She couldn't even rmb tt e last time we ate tgt...

3.5 yrs... Wow... I was takin my o lvls den... Haha... N now, I'm goin army... Haha... Wat a pain...

Anyway, lastly, dere was uncle Ricky... He rmbed most of the stuff tt happened as they started talkin abt the gd times n bad times... He's very direct n open person... Very bitchy n choosy... I think...

Oh, n he's gay... I dunno abt tt but tts wat my mom said... Not directly but she said uncle Ricky broke up with his boyfren last time... So I mean, tts all one needs to hear to conclude rite... But well, I dun care... It's okiz... Haha...

Anyway, I've reached Dover... Thks for readin n bye... Take cares...

No comments: