The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's wed... Anything special???

Hey hey... Haha... It's wed again... So I asked myself, is dere anythin special 2day?? Well, yes... I'm goin for gym as usual but also I'm goin for mambo nite at zouk... Haha... Funny rite, mi goin to zouk... I dun intend to go either but wat e hell, since they asked n I've agreed so oh well..

I didn't wanna go now becoz I got myself extended till e end of dis mth... Ya, I initiated for e extension... Coz if I were to stop work last week den my time sheet would have only 2days n I hatta wait for 4 weeks ltr before I can get tt 2 days of pathetic pay...

Got wat I mean??? So ya, I juz asked if the dept still wans mi in or not n my assistant manager said ya ok... N so I thought y not den... I mean, I can still earn income for e next mth which I would most likely b slacking at Hm or goin to sch n kovan for trainin...

N once poly50 is over, I guess it's really time to focus on regatta n den rest for a week before I enter army... Haha...

Talkin abt entering army, I juz recalled I shld clear my cupboard n clothes n also to do some arrangements for some personal stuff...

Okiz... Done for dis short morning review...

No comments: