The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Onset of Dusk

Hey hey, u can go read my previous posts if u haven...

Hey you, its gonna b dusk soon... haha... Talking abt dusk, i was reminded abt pokemon... hahaha... Until now, i still haven gotten my Nitendo DS ya... haha... I'm so sori to Maki coz i promise tt i would try to get 1 n play pokemon with him...

Now Nitendo DS got camera is it??? Coz i think if i were to buy the most recent product den it would hav a camera n tt i wouldnt b able to bring it into camp... Rite??? Haiz... At least i can play in camp ya... Oh ya, speaking abt playin, i so far didnt hear any of my frens tt went in had the time to play psp or DS yet...

I mean, i hear from my seniors tt they hav time to play n slack arnd but i didnt hear it from Xavier or Bernard... Hmmm... Times changed??? haha... Anyway, Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep was out a long time ago but i juz didnt download it... Or at least, i forgot tt it even was out since yesterday...

I guess i got tired of waiting n juz totally forgot abt it as exams, studies n sports occupied my mind... Hmm, sound like a grown up??? No wonder my parents dun really care abt games or movies... I mean, its part of growing up to actually forget abt dese fun n mayb, juz mayb, tt's wat u call maturing...

I missed dose times when i get to play pokemon n digimon... I also try so hard to catch every1 of the types, train dem to lvl100 n use dem in battles... Not to mention, customising their skill set n of coz, irritate every1 n still lose the battle in the end... haha...

I still rmb how irritated maki was when he played pokemon stadium with mi... haha... I wonder wat will happen when we play it on DS... Hahaha... Digimon also... haha... The ultimate victor will b any1 else except mi but at least i enjoyed getting on their nerves... hahaha...

So anyway, i'm goin out ltr to Kinokuniya to c if they have the guide book for Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep... Den i'm goin hm to download the game N to also check if my psp charger can still charge my psp... Coz the last time, it couldnt n tt's y i stopped playin...

I'm tryin to watch Iron Man 2 now but i guess dere's not much time... haha... I'll watch it tml or some other day during work... haha... No use watching at hm... Den again, i dun hav time to watch it at hm... Hahaha... Now my office is like my sec hm where i use the com n earn money at the same time... How cool is tt... hahaha...

Anyway, human relations update: Joanne Teo is volunteering at NUH now as a, erm, a, erm, volunter??? haha... I dunno wats her job scope... But i noe she's working at the rehab centre in the main building of NUH n well, its a gd thing for her... Really...

I mean, she's now attached to a supervisor, which is a lady, so dun worry Jordan, n she studied wateva degree tt jo teo wanna study when she goes overseas...

Anyway, i've been sittin at the desk for like 2 hours... So i nidda walk arnd n well, drink more water n go to the toilet... haha... So ya, thks for reading... Take cares n i'll blog again ltr or tml... haha...

No comments: