The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, September 24, 2010

Hey hey... I've started my Kingdom Hearts...

Hey you, I've juz started playin my kingdom hearts... Its been fun, it's like reliving the dream... I'm gonna make the best out of dis game... So fun revealing all the stuff... haha...

Anyway, i got a new haircut... N i'm gonna meet bernard n the rest tml... haha... Gonna surprise dem i guess... haha...

Anyway, maki smsed to say sakae sushi buffet... haiz, again another buffet... My god, i'm left with 5 weeks to the regatta compeition n i'm here increasing my weight instead of lowing it... I can get better scores if i'm lighter okiz...

Anyways, so freaking tired now... I'm goin to slp liao... Tml morning, i would wake up early as usual, automatically... So i'm juz gonna play my kingdom hearts tml...

Or mayb i shld go play it for a while 1st before slpping... But i noe if i do tt, den i'll hav probs slpping liao coz i'll think a lot n my heart will pump faster than at norms... haha...

Oh, ya... i haven blogged abt my work, well, i'll make it short... I travelled a lot 2day n well, i took a 2 hours break coz i went to take the game from my fren in SP... Den i was called back to run an errand for my big boss... He wanted mi to find a book...

SO i went to borders at Orchard via taxi, walked to kinokuniya den took a cab to MPH @ Novena Square, den i cab back to NUH... After all the trouble, the book wasnt sold in singapore, not mayb not juz yet... So ya, too bad den... Anyway, taking a cab here n dere was fun, i could get used to tt... haha... Juz tt waiting FOR the cab was the pain...

Anyway, i juz got free money juz like tt... Traveling arnd n not doin any work in the office... Its nice to work part time, for now tt is... haha...

So, ya, i guess i'm goin to switch off my com now... Nites every1, sweet dreams n thks for reading...

No comments: