The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, September 24, 2010

It's fri!!

Hey you... Yay, 2day is fri... I came back at such a gd time... Lucky I took off yesterday n not 2day coz dere's free lunch!!! Haha... All malay free but still, gd enuff... Again, it's a buffet... Omg la... I've been eatin buffets dis whole week... Gonna become fat liao la... Oh, now comin to my turn to take fd... Wait ar...

Oh, juz ate finish... I ate a lot of fruits okiz... Haha... Nevermind, tml got trainin... I'll treat e fd I ate as storage ya... Haha... Oh my, I wanna go s*** sia... So fast, I juz finish eatin only... Must b ate too full Liao... But trust mi, most r fruits...

Anyway, now on e shuttle bus to go to sp coz I'm meetin kang to get the game kingdom hearts birth by sleep (KH bbs)... I brought my fully charged psp n I so xcited... Haha...

N wat's more, I got e guidebook!! Dis game will b a pain... My games with guide books r always a pain... But at least I unlock most of e stuff n get cool weapons...

Oh my goodness, dis shuttle bus is makin mi puke... So bouncy... Oh dear... Nvm, for e sake of my kh bbs...

I wonder wat time I would get Hm 2day... I also wonder wat will u do ltr at Hm... Start playin immediately?? Sounds great rite??? Oh no!! I hav to clear my unwanted clothes by dis sun... Haiz... Oh man... I think e clothes come 1st...

I also wanna slp early 2nite... Xtreme tired... Almost fell aslp during work... Damn it... After lunch would b worst rite?? With a full stomach...

Oh.reach sch Liao...

No comments: