The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, September 19, 2010

I need a girl...

Hey you... As e title of my post goes, it's not tt I really need a girl although I would like to hav 1, but I'm referring to a song by taeyang n tt's e title of e song "I need a girl"... Haha... Nice song n nice melody... U shld go listen to it..

I actually blogged dis post in my office on fri but as Internet sux big time dere, dere was an error so it wasted all my effort n well, the feelin is no longer dere so I guess I'll not repeat wat was typed...

But, I mentioned abt taeyang's hot body n haircut... I wanna try his hairstyle before enterin e army coz his haircut is gd before goin bald... Haha... But before tt, I wanna try cuttin dis hairstyle from a member of Shinee...

So tempted to cut tt hairstyle after watchin their MTV lucifer... I dunno wat's tt member's name but u'll noe which is it after u watch the MTV... Dis is so xciting... I'm gonna do it at e beginning of oct after I end my contract... I dun wanna walk arms with tt haircut in e office coz, I think it's a little inappropriate for office look...

Chin how said he wanna do something lock de but I personally feel it's a waste of money coz he has to do extensions n a lot of it n it's gonna cost a lot, not to mention he's goin bald in Nov... He only has a mth to like, keep tt hair before it drops from his head, to the grd, along with e money spent on it...

He told mi it would coz ant $400 plus?? Hey, tts like more den e 1st allowance e army would give... Haha... So ya, pls dun spend tt innocent money... I rather u use it to buy some branded clothes or some clothes...

It's more xcitin to noe tt u could afford to spend $400 on let's say, cotton on clothes... Can y imagine how many clothes u can buy with $400...

Haha... Cool ar... U can but at least 3 classic Fred perry polo Ts... Haha... At least a shirt n a pants from A/X... How much cooler is tt?? Like way cooler n definitely way more worth it... Haha...

Okiz, I gotta go for Db training now... Thks for reading n take care...

No comments: