The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, September 20, 2010

It's another Monday morning...

Hey you, I was stumped when I was typin e title... All of a sudden, I was juz clueless of wat to type... Haha... Well, wats more, my iPhone batt is gonna die again... Haha... Forgot to charge... Still dere's enuff to blog a short 1...

Anyway, I overslept dis mornin... It's lucky tt my mom woke mi up to ask if I'm workin 2day... If not, I would hav end up rushin down... I couldnt take e mornin leave no matter wat coz my assistant manager passed mi a task which must b done dis mornin...

Anyway, i got e afternoon off to go for poly50 trainin... Haha... E sad thing is tt dere wouldn't b an alumni team coz of e awkward timin... Poly50 was suppose to b earlier but it was pushed back becoz of YOG... So now e girls started their sch term ordy... Too bad den...

Anyway, I got 3 irritatin china ppl on my left, a Tamil sittin down on my right n another Tamil readin newspaper in front of mi... Tts like so not e place I wanna stand at... Oh, dere was an empty space in e middle, n I moved in... Haha... N now in front of mi is dis old woman tt cannot stop fidgettin... Wat e f man... Dis 7.30 train is full of weirdos n a**h***s...

Jux now at tampines mrt, dere's also dis auntie tt didn't move in, so feel like askin her to move aside but, knowin e kind n gentle mi, I said excuse mi anyway... Well, not in e most polite manner of coz...

Bye, batt dyin...

No comments: