The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Last Afternoon at NUH: after lunch...

Yoyoyo... I juz had lunch with every1 at the dept juz now except the big boss coz he got a meeting... haha... N he ate his lunch very very fast... hahaha...

Anyway, it was like a mini interrogation at lunch break juz now... haha... But i hope i didnt bore dem with my explaination and answers for the questions they asked... haha... I was like thinking, mayb its becoz its the last day tt y they were asking so many questions...

Anyway, lunch was, erm, not too bad, well, becoz its free, but tt's besides the point... If i were to judge e food, i'll say its bad... Not worth $7.90... The food were like so cheap n pathetic, uncomparable to even the coffee shop opposite my block...

Oh, but its so sweet of dem to write a card for mi... Its not difficult to write the card without mi noticing since i wasn't ever arnd dem for more den 5 mins... haha... I spent most of my time in the cubicle ya... haha...

Anyway, all in all, i guess everythin was fine... I did had my lunch so i wouldn''t feel like dying anymore... haha... Even though not tt energetic as in the morning but i juz i can survive till 6pm... N i'll start packing at 6pm juz for 2day... haha...

Anyway, i'm gonna finish with wat i intend to complete 2day... So ya, i guess i'll ask arnd if any1 nids my last help... haha... I'm sure they do... haha... But sometimes, mayb not... i dunno... Hahaha... But all i noe is tt, my last day is definitely better den Choon Kiat's last day...

Choon kiat is the other guy i worked with here at NUH... He started a few days earlier den i did... N left like, well, a 3 weeks earlier den i am... haha... He's enlisted into army the same day as thad and xiaoyang... haha...

Speaking of xiaoyang, jack said he was fat... But juz by lookin at his BMI which was like, 27?? Ya, i think its 27... But oh well, we can ask him if he decides to meet up with us on sat for xi ping's birthday... I doubt he will say no... Haha... He's definitely gonna show his face... N how would i noe??? Let's juz say we all noe tt he's easily manipulated if we use his emotions and feelings...

So anyway, its another 3 more hours before i leave dis office for gd... haha... Yup... Time now is 3.10pm... So ya... The clock is ticking!!! haha...

I've ordy thought of wat to do tml... So ya, I can stay up later tonite... haha... Not late, but late-ter... haha... Oh, upper back aching... Feeling shiok n satisfied are one thing, but feeling pain and muscle aches are another... I wonder if chin how felt anything after gym training on wed... I think i got some carry overs...

I had a little lower back ache yesterday... I hope its juz a strain or i'm putting too much pressure on it... I hope its not some back problem, regardless of whether it's minor or major...

Oh well, i've to start planning my weekly time table from next week... Since i'm not travelling to dover as much now, i have to run arnd tampines area... Tt's if i got the determination to do so... haha... I can jio my pri sch frens out den... haha...

Anyways, my mondays are occupied with poly50 trainings, weds nite, dere's gym at kovan... Well, tt's all... I'll rest on tues and mayb run on thurs if esther ask mi out for a run... haha... She asked mi yesterday but i got gym training... So ya, sori... But i asked her if she wanna run on fri... She says she will confirm with mi... haha...

Oh crap!!!! I told her i wasnt free on fri... Damn it... No wonder she hasnt confirm with mi... Crap, now den i rmb... Better sms her 1st...

Its not 3.46pm... I juz went out to collect somethin from the other NUH building... Now i got somemore stuff to do which, hopefully, will last mi all the way till 6pm coz i got a feeling tt i'll finish it by 4.15pm... Haha...

Okiz, back to work... Thks for reading... Bye bye...

No comments: