The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Last Afternoon at NUH part 3...

Yoyoyo... I was browsing on facebook when i read my fren's facebook status, she said her mom told her not to scream so loud when she saw the baby lizard becoz the baby lizard may die of shock when she screams so loud... haha... Little funny moments...

Anyway, its ordy 1pm n i haven had my lunch... My stomach stopped havin noises ordy n i feel less hungry... I think it's over... I cannot feel my abs anymore... oh, back aching...

I wonder wat time will the food b done n up... I think it also stopped raining??? i dunno... I dun hav a outside view... N its not fair, all of dem had food in their drawers but i dun... I'm so frustrated... Arh... I feel like hibernating till the food arrives... Arh... So slppy... haiz...

I think i'll juz rest my eyes for a while...

Oh, i fell aslp... N guess wat, the food is not here yet... Oh my... My eyes r shutting up on mi... I typing with eyes semiopen... Oh, i think i'm juz gonna play my KH BBS till the food comes up... At least i'll b awake...

OH, i'm awake... I heard the food is here... Lunch is ready...!!!!! YAY... bye bye yo...

No comments: