The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Oh Halloween is in 2 mths time...

Hihi, I noe it's a bit surprising to talk abt Halloween but eve n Leslie from my Db team were talkin abt it during gym last nite so ya, y not blog abt it... Haha... I spend my last Halloween watchin a movie called Halloween... Haha... Not tt scary but it's a movie showing little Halloween tales in a particular town... They also talked abt certain customs n traditions for e occasion...

I'm talkin abt Halloween also becoz of e ad on my chat box... So well, I'm gonna purchase one of dose vampire fangs... Any1 also interested?? Orderin more den 1 is definitely better... I'm so dyin for a pair of vampire fangs so I'm not gonna miss out on dis chance... Haha...

I wonder if we would hav a Halloween outin again with my Db team... They had it last yr... Haha... Hmmm, if dere is, I guess I noe watta wear ordy... But 1st, my vampire fangs... N no, I'll not b a vampire... I like e fangs but I'm too dark to actually look like 1... N no, I dun wanna paint my face white or put extensive powder juz to look white... I'll look horrible... My grad dinner pics said it all...

So I'm gonna act a little norm now... Haha... But dis occasion calls for adnormality... hmm... We'll c... Haha... But den again, no one said anythin any celebratin Halloween so I'm not gonna get too psyche up yet...

Unless my poly frens wanna celebrate?? We can all go buy different colour contact lens!!! Haha... How abt tt?? Den we go timbre hav pizza!! But of coz not durin halloween itself... Mayb a day or 2 earlier?? Haha...

Now, I'm sittin e shuttle bus n dis old man beside mi was passin remarks abt a car cutting in from the front of e shuttle bus in which, the bus n the car may collide... N den I juz looked at him, not wantin to hear anythin but he juz explained wat happened... Like, y e f*** would I wanna noe...

Anyway, back to e topic... I will ask every1 on fri durin our outin for Halloween bah... Oh, we could juz buy our colour contact lens on fri... Haha... At least we wouldnt get e same colour... Haha... Cool huh... Haha... But I'm sayin it 1st tt I wouldn't get e normal colour lens... Mine will b e special designs... Any1 up for it too?? Haha...

Den we can wear on e spot... Juz tt some1 has to bring a bottle of solution along... N I hav to bring e container along too... But it sounds fun rite... Well, I've reached NUH... Gonna post it up now...

Thks for readin... Take cares...

No comments: