The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, September 10, 2010

My early dinner with my poly frens...

Hey hey, some of my frens r goin on mon n u noe y?? 2 reasons... 1st, they didn't go take napfa for god noes wat reason... Either they noe they will fail or they juz cannot b bothered... 2nd reason, they didn't train hard enuff... N failed...

Oh, i so hate myself for typin all tt... Arh... I feel so idiotic... Lets move on, so thad n xiaoyang are gonna go in on Mon... I juz wonder how many times we can get together again... Its like well, our gathering r gettin lesser n lesser now...

Well, back to the pt, i went out with my poly frens for dinner... I was suppose to contact shaoyong n jo wu for dinner but haha, i totally forgot abt it n well, we had dinner very very early, like arnd 6pm n we ended at 7pm... Hahaha...

So we took an hour to write shermin's gift... haha... So we left somerset at arnd 8pm n reached Island Creamery at King Albert Park... I noe, where it is now, so i guess i can bring my other fren's dere... haha... During my army year... At least i noe i exercise daily... haha... So ice cream in the evenin still, hmm, can afford it...

Anyway, i went hm early so haha... Dunno wat happened after tt... haha...

Thks for reading... Take care...

No comments: