The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, September 10, 2010

Sun morning!!!

Hihi... Gd mornin to everybody... I've not blog on sun mornings for quite some time ordy... Haha... I'm goin trainin ltr, gonna leave in abt 10mins... Haha... But I'm still busy eatin... I guess bakin cookies or brownie would b fun... I mean, I've never try it before... Well, even if I wan to, I dun hav an oven at Hm... Unless a toaster or microwave can do e job... Haha...

Oh wait, I forgot, trainin starts at 9.30... Wait, I go check.. I'm back n ya, it's 9.30... So I've got another 30mins before I leave... I think I'm gonna hav a sore thoart soon becoz I'm eatin dis chocolaty cookie tt my Malay neighbour baked for hari raya... It's nice, tt y I suddenly thought of bakin cookies...

N I love steven's butter cake too... Cakes n cookies r somewat my fav snacks... When I say cakes, I meant dose no cream no design, juz plain empty, healthier cakes...

Anyway, 2day is e AHM 21km run which most of dem joined... Well, sadder tt I couldn't go but on e other hand, thk goodness I didn't go... My 21km is so bad... I think my 42 will also b bad...

My estimated timing to finish 21km was close to 2hours... Haha... I can imgine my 42 would take 6h30mins to complete... Or longer... I hope Leslie's doin fine... Ya, I think he will b, he's strong n physically stronger den most of us... Top 2 in our plk scores ya...

Anyway, my Db criteria r out... So, I guess my trainin plan is gonna change too... No more long dist coz 1 of e criteria is 800m run... Well, I would call it a run... More like a sprint... Haha... Think abt it dis way, it's only 2 rnds on e stadium tracks... I think I can do it... Sprinting for 2 rnds...

Well, hatta do interval training liao...

Okiz, I nidda cut my toe nails before I forget again... I'll post dis up 1st continue mayb some time ltr or tml... Haha... Thks for reading... Take cares...

No comments: